- 12 oz button mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 bay leaf
- 3 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 2 green chillies, seeded and chopped
- 8 oz fromage frais
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon chooped fresh coriander
- 1 teaspoon salt
- fresh mint and coriander leaves to garnish
Cut the mushrooms in half and set them aside.
Heat the oil in a non-stock wok or frying pan, then add the bay leaf, garlic and chillies and cook for about 1 minute.
Add the mushrooms. Stir-fry for about 2 minutes.
Remove from the heat and stir in the fromage frais followed by the mint, coriander and salt. Stir-fry for about 2 minutes, then transfer to a warmed serving dish and garnish with mint and coriander leaves.